Dolphin Sanctuary Mangroves Tour (up to 90 mins)
- Dauer: 90 Minuten (ca.)
- Produkt-Code: ADSMT
The Dolphin Sanctuary Mangroves Tour is 90 minutes of fun exploring the Dolphin Sanctuary one of Adelaide's "secret spots". Located just 30 minutes from the Adelaide CBD it is an area of surpassing beauty. The sheltered mangrove lined creeks are home to a fascinating array of marine life, birds and the Port River Dolphins.
It's an amazing adventure for all ages, and kayaking is the most environmentally sensitive way to explore and interact with the dolphins. The tour is very easy paced with plenty of time for photos, storytelling by your guide, and searches for the Port River Dolphins. When the Port River Dolphins come to play it is a memory you will treasure for ever!
If you have never kayaked before this is the best way to give it a try...you will want to come back for more!
"Paddling with the Dolphins" has been voted one of the top FOUR MUST DO activities in Adelaide!
- The Dolphin Sanctuary Mangroves Tour is 90 minutes of fun with a qualified kayaking guide who will lead you on an unforgettable adventure
- Tours are conducted in stable, very comfortable 2-person kayaks which are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience
- The tour includes basic tuition in safe kayaking
- We launch from a boat ramp covered in non-slip matting. You simply step into the kayak and we slide you onto the water. You won't even get your feet wet!
- Children must be a minimum of 8 years old
- All Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 12 and under will need to be accompanied in a kayak by an adult
- Maximum weight (2-person kayak): As we use sit in kayaks we generally find people 140+kgs can have trouble fitting into the kayaks. Please call us if you have any concerns.
If on the date of your booking it has been deemed unsafe to operate due to weather you will be contacted as soon as possible. Whilst we frequently check forecasts in the days leading up to your booking, there are some occasions where weather is worse than forecast resulting in last minute cancellations of sessions.
1 person kayaks may be available upon request on the day. Please see one of our friendly staff upon arrival to check if they are available.
If the date you want is sold out you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we can add you to the tour. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a place on the tour.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at the Garden Island Boat Ramp and Reserve, Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman. This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Adventure Kayaking SA vehicles!
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8472 0922
We look forward to sharing a great paddling adventure with you, your family or friends!