Dolphin Sanctuary SUP Experience Gift Voucher
- Trvanie: 90 Minút (cca.)
- Kód produktu: ADSSUPTGV
The calm waters around Garden Island in the sensational Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is the best location to try this great activity.
Suitable for both for first time or more experienced paddlers to explore this amazing part of Adelaide. As part of the tour you will be introduced to the basics of Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP), including foundation skills, water safety and awareness. The tour will then go exploring the sheltered waters of the Dolphin Sanctuary around Garden Island to spend some time with the Port River Dolphins and explore the amazing mangrove creeks.
Activities focus on individual safety and comfortable paddling in calm water.
- Up to 90 minutes of fun with a SUP guide to lead you on an unforgettable adventure.
- Quality life jacket and paddles.
- Basic tuition in stand up paddle boarding.
- Private and small group tours are also available. Please call to discuss your group's needs and preferred time. Discounts available for groups of 12 or more (minimum group size of 8 people for private bookings).
- Children must be a minimum of 12 years old
- All Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Our SUP boards are suitable for persons up to approximately 100kg in weight. If you are a beginner and of that approximate weight, please call prior to booking.
COVID 19 – CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
From Wednesday 1 December 2021, participants aged 16 and older who choose to come to our sites will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).
Whilst we hope that this decision will be welcomed by some, we understand that some will be unhappy with the decision and for this we apologise.
The safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we need to minimise the risk whilst maximising the opportunity to people to participate in these activities safely.
If the date you want is sold out you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we can add you to the tour. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a place on the tour.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at the Garden Island Boat Ramp and Reserve, Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman (click to see Google map). This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Adventure Kayaking SA vehicles!
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8472 0922
We look forward to sharing a great paddling adventure with you, your family or friends!