Stand Up Paddle Board Hire
- Varighet: 2 Timer (ca.)
- Produktkode: ADSSUP
Hire one of our Stand Up Paddle Boards for up to 2 hours to create your own adventure!
Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP) pick up is located at the Garden Island Boat Ramp and Reserve, Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman (click to see location) in the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary…the best location for paddling in Adelaide.
You can explore the beautiful mangrove creeks and search for dolphins with your family or friends.
We have the craft ready for you at the launch site, help you set up and supply a map and advice on best spots and safe paddling. You create your own unique adventure!
- Hire fee includes a 1 stand up paddle board, paddle, life vest and map for up to 2 hours from the start of your session time.
- Our service includes some time for assisting in setting up and providing safety and local area information. If you are a novice paddler this could be 20 minutes.
- When hiring a SUP, you will not be able to go to the ships graveyard due to safety. If you wish to visit the Ships Graveyard, please book into our 'Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard KayakTour'.
- Children must be a minimum of 12 years old.
- Due to legal reasons we cannot hire to persons under the age of 18 years unless accompanied by an adult.
- Our SUPs are suitable for people up to approximately 100kg in weight. Please call us if you have any concerns.
If on the date of your booking it has been deemed unsafe to operate due to weather you will be contacted as soon as possible. Whilst we frequently check forecasts in the days leading up to your booking, there are some occasions where weather is worse than forecast resulting in last minute cancellations of sessions.
If the date you want is sold out you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we have a SUP become free. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a hire.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at the Garden Island Boat Ramp and Reserve, Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman (click to see Google map). This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Adventure Kayaking SA vehicles!
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8472 0922
We look forward to sharing a great paddling adventure with you, your family or friends!