Rapid Bay Sea Kayaking Tour (up to 6 hours)
- Varaktighet: 6 Timmar (cirka)
- Produktkod: RB
This amazing experience begins on the beach at Rapid Bay on the lower Fleurieu Peninsula about 90 km south of Adelaide. Here the rugged coastline is spectacular with towering cliffs and crystal-clear water, a great place for a sea kayaking adventure. Sea Kayaking is a great way to explore South Australia's incredible coastline. Past customers rave about this adventure...check out the images captured here or on our Facebook page!
This is the most adventurous sea kayaking tour we offer and is conducted over the warmer months. Dates are advertised via our Facebook page so like us to receive updates. You can also give us a call or email to check when the next tour will run.
The tour begins on the beach at Rapid Bay and after instruction on safety, paddling and fitting of the gear we are off to visit isolated beaches, mysterious sea caves and view seals, sea lions and sea eagles that inhabit this area.
Sea kayaking is not only great for your health it is also the most environmentally friendly way to interact with this environment and its inhabitants. The tour fee includes all kayaking equipment, guidance, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks. We pride ourselves on offering fresh, local foods and can cater for special dietary requirements on request.
Lunch is a healthy build your own "sub" or salad on a beautiful, isolated sandy beach, only accessible by small boat. This includes a selection of meats, ham, chicken, cheese and fresh salads. Special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- We provide quality 2-person sea kayaks which are very stable and easy to use
- Comfortable buoyancy vests
- Friendly guidance that will make the experience both safe and great fun.
- This tour is suitable for those who love the sea, have sound fitness and past kayaking experience.
- We cover 12-14 Km during the tour which may be beyond the limit of novice paddlers or those who do not exercise regularly.
- This tour is for adults and children 15 years and over.
This tour is highly weather dependent...we will only go out if weather is virtually calm. We will phone you 2-4 days prior to the date of the tour to confirm conditions are suitable. In the case of bad weather cancellations we are happy to reschedule your booking for another day, or you could transfer to one of our Dolphin Sanctuary and Ships Graveyard Tours near Port Adelaide.