Dolphin Sanctuary SUP Experience (up to 2 hours)
- Duração: 90 Minutos (Aproximadamente)
- Código de produto: ADSSUPT
The calm waters around Garden Island in the sensational Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is the best location to try this great activity.
Suitable for both for first time or more experienced paddlers to explore this amazing part of Adelaide. As part of the tour you will be introduced to the basics of Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP), including foundation skills, water safety and awareness. The tour will then go exploring the sheltered waters of the Dolphin Sanctuary around Garden Island to spend some time with the Port River Dolphins and explore the amazing mangrove creeks. Activities focus on individual safety and comfortable paddling in calm water.
- Up to 90 minutes of fun with a SUP guide to lead you on an unforgettable adventure.
- Quality life jacket and paddles.
- Basic tuition in stand up paddle boarding.
- Children must be a minimum of 12 years old
- All Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Our SUP boards are suitable for persons up to approximately 100kg in weight. If you are a beginner and of that approximate weight, please call prior to booking.
If on the date of your booking it has been deemed unsafe to operate due to weather you will be contacted as soon as possible. Whilst we frequently check forecasts in the days leading up to your booking, there are some occasions where weather is worse than forecast resulting in last minute cancellations of sessions.
If the date you want is sold out you can go on the "waiting" list by completing all booking details. We will get in touch if we can add you to the tour. Your credit card won't be charged until you have accepted our offer for a place on the tour.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING
- Full details will be sent via email immediately following the receipt of your booking. If you do not receive this, please contact us straight away.
- Please review the details taking note of the starting time and location map and sign your waiver.
- Please check the terms and conditions also included.
- We will contact you the day prior to your tour if any of the details change due to weather or other conditions.
We meet you at the Garden Island Boat Ramp and Reserve, Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman (click to see Google map). This is a public reserve and we have no office at this location. Look for the Adventure Kayaking SA vehicles!
If you have further questions, specific requirements or wanting to make a large group booking please call us on 08 8472 0922